Home / Faculties / Faculty of Geodesy / Departments / Applied Geodesy / Overview


This department was founded in 1945 as Cadastre and Land Consolidation department.
In 1947 and 1948 it was subsequently renamed Cadastre and Land Management, and Applied Geodesy. In 1973, it merges the department of Surveying. The final restoration of the department of Applied Geodesy is realised in 2001.


The following courses are taught:

  • Town Planning and Terrain Design;
  • Engineering Geodesy for students of the faculties of Geodesy;
  • Structural Engineering;
  • Hydrotechnics;
  • Transportation Engineering;
  • Surveying for students of the Faculty of Architecture;
  • CAD in Geodesy;
  • Organisation and Planning of Geodetic Works;
  • Precise Engineering-Geodetic Works.